Follow the instructions below for step-by-step instructions that teach you how to keep your children safe online with iPad Parental Controls. The parental controls are easy to configure and will ensure that your children do not accidentally stumble upon inappropriate content.
1. From the home screen, select Settings > General.
2. Select Restrictions. If you haven’t done this before, select Enable Restrictions.
3. Enter a 4-digit passcode. Make sure you remember this passcode, in case you need to change these settings.
4. You will see the restrictions screen. Set Safari, YouTube, and Installing Apps to OFF on this screen.
5. Scroll down the screen to the Allowed Content area.
6. Set In-App Purchases to OFF.
7. Select Music & Podcasts. Set Explicit to OFF.
8. Select Movies. Select the rating you would like to allow.
9. Select TV Shows. Select the rating you would like to allow.
10. Select Apps. Select age-based filtering for apps you would like to allow.
11. Hit the Home button to return the home screen.
For more parental control instructions on other gaming or mobile devices click here.
"Claim Your Free Internet Safety Video & 32 Page Internet Safety Guide!"